● Glider Rides with a FAA Certificated Pilot, by appointment.
E-mail email@example.com for rates and availability.
● Gift Certificates for future Glider Rides or Lessons.
● Flight Instruction - Flight Reviews or advanced soaring techniques.
● Private/Commercial/CFIG Practical Tests ("checkrides") with Burt Compton, FAA Designated Pilot Examiner. Ask about my winter FREE CHECKRIDE offer! (I fly year-round.)
● Flight Instructor "add-on" ratings, renewals and reinstatements.
● "Rusty Pilot" course to update your knowledge, skills and proficiency.
● Towpilot training / FAA "24-month" re-currency endorsements.
● Aerotows and ramp services for private sailplanes by appointment.
● Coaching on thermaling, accuracy landings and cross-country soaring.
● "Crew Course" - tips on how to be a great XC crew for your pilot!
● Enjoy my Glider Hangar (80' by 80' with 60' door opening) and shaded picnic area surrounded by lots of Bermuda grass. Browse my soaring memorabilia, my photos of the Marfa contests of the 1960's 1970's.
● Advice on family activities, horseback riding, star-gazing at the McDonald Observtory telescopes, hiking in Davis Mountains State Park, the new restsursnts, shops and art galleries in Marfa or the nearby towns of Fort Davis and Alpine.
● Referrals for accommodations including studio "casitas", weekly rental houses and the beautifully restored Hotel Paisano in Marfa. RV parks are located in Marfa, Fort Davis and Alpine. No camping or RV parking anywhere on Marfa Airport, as of June 2012.