● Glider Rides with our FAA Certificated Pilot by appointment.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
● Gift Certificates for future Glider Rides or Lessons.
● Flight Instruction - flight reviews or advanced soaring techniques.
● Private/Commercial/CFIG Practical Tests ("checkrides") with Burt Compton, FAA Designated Pilot Examiner.
● Flight Instructor "add-on" ratings, renewals and reinstatements.
● "Rusty Pilot" course -- for your FAA currency and proficiency.
● Towpilot Aerotow training / "24-month" re-currency endorsements.
● Aerotows and ramp services for private sailplanes.
● Coaching on thermaling, accuracy landings and cross-country soaring.
● "Crew Course" - tips on how to be a great XC crew for your pilot!
● SSA "Master" Instructor Cross-Country Course with Burt Compton.
● Enjoy our Glider Hangar (80' by 80' with 60' door opening) and shaded BBQ/picnic area.
● RV parks are found in Marfa, Fort Davis and Alpine. No camping or RV parking anywhere on Marfa Airport, as of June 2012.
● Advice on family adventure activities, horseback riding, star-gazing, hiking and the new art galleries in Marfa, Fort Davis and Alpine.